Fulltime | Dhaka
Talent Centric Limited is a human resource consulting company which has its proficiency in a wide range of HR areas and is targeting the leading organizations of the country. Bridging the gap is important and it matters when you aim to hire the right talent for your business. We aspire to be the premier Human Resources & Management consultants in the country and are strongly driven by its core values - Professionalism, Passion and Client Focus. Towards this direction, we assist our clients in enhancing organizational capabilities to meet tomorrow's challenge.
Number Of Vacancies : N/A
Roles and responsibilities :
- Prepare or develop Assessment Module for different job opening.
- Design & coordinating the assessments center based on requirement
- Communicate with clients and candidates for assessment center.
- Prepare assessment result according to client requirement and given competency by using HRIS/ Recruitment software.
- Working on different HR Issues according to clients requirements like Reference Checking, Salary survey etc.
- Prepare Job description according to client s requirement.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- CV searching and screening for different positions.
- Communicate with the candidates regarding the job offer.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Coordinating interview give support for both of the parties.
- Work distribute to the subordinate regarding the recruitment.
- Working on different HR Issues according to clients requirements.
- Maintain sound relationship with stake holders.
- Working on different types of HR Curriculum to develop new recruitment process.
- Working with Client Company for outsourced Payroll and maintain all the segment of Payroll outsourcing like Legal issue, Tax issue, Benefits issue etc.
- Maintain good relation with internal Legal team, TAX team and accounts department for billing issue.
Job Nature : Fulltime
Educational Qualification :
Minimum graduation, preferably BBA/ MBA with major in Human Resource Management.
Job Location : Dhaka
Work Experience :
1 or 2 years. Also fresher can apply with good academic background. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s). General HR, HRIS/HR Database Management and software, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Recruitment & Selection.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Lebel : Entry-Level
Others Benefit :
Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Mobile allowance, lunch and other admissible benefit as per company policy.
Vacancy Close Date : 30-May-2017
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org