Full time. | Dhaka, Bangladesh
Number Of Vacancies : 01.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Good knowledge about land measurement, land mutation
land registration, land ownership, land related
papers/document and other assets.
- Instructing and supervising external solicitors in litigation
and other legal matters concerning the Companies business
as well as relating to Company s assets.
- Provide legal vetting for purchasing proposed land.
- Attend registration at Registrar Office (or commission) of
- Resolve various kinds of disputes regarding purchased land.
- Take initiative to secure the purchased land by demarcation
and taking possession.
- Investigate in various Govt. offices as well as concerned
offices for verifying legal documents.
- Coordinating on disputed issues with lawyers, concerned
police stations, and other govt. authorities.
- Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and
assistance to management and internal departments.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising contract documentation,
including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified
in the best interests of the Company.
- To recheck and vetting the all file.
- To understand all land related document,(C.S, S.A, R.A,
mutation, deed, via deed, portion of porcha).
- Develop and maintain standard contract and subcontract
- Perform any other job from time to time as per assigned by
Job Nature : Full time.
Educational Qualification :
LLB & LLM from any recognize University.
Job Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh
Work Experience :
Salary Range: Negotiable
Gender : Male/Female.
Job Lebel : Entry Level
Others Benefit :
Gratuity, Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance, lunch and other admissible benefits as per company policy.)
Age : 24- 30 Years
Vacancy Close Date :
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org