Full time. | Dhaka
Number Of Vacancies : 03
Roles and responsibilities :
- Land visit and meeting with land owners to get his primary
- Co-ordinate regularly with the prospective Landowners for
build up business relationship.
- To negotiate with the prospective Landowners.
- Negotiate with Land owners as per approval to ensure
targeted profitability and finalize the deal.
- Collect Land related documents to check and verify
thoroughly with the help of legal adviser.
- Prepare deed of agreement and power of Attorney.
- Finally make a signing program with the Landowners.
- Coordinate with RAJUK, DCC, NHA, Ac Land Office, SubRegister
office, Ministry of works, different Ministries.
- Good Knowledge of Registration Formalities (land,
apartment, etc) in the Sub-Registrar Office, Registration
Act, Mutation, Khotian and Land related issues.
- Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and
assistance to management and internal departments.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising contract documentation,
including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified
in the best interests of the Company.
- To recheck and vetting the all file.
- Any other job assign by the Management.
Job Nature : Full time.
Educational Qualification :
BBA/MBA from a well reputed university preferably from marketing background.
Job Location : Dhaka
Work Experience :
Salary Range: Negotiable
Gender : Male
Job Lebel : Entry-Level
Others Benefit :
Gratuity, Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance, lunch and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Age : 25 – 30 Years
Vacancy Close Date :
Send your CV to email@example.com