Full time. | Dhaka
Number Of Vacancies : 1
Roles and responsibilities :
- Conduct research to determine people s opinions on specific
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate
consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why
people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their
attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Design, organize and manage the distribution of research
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and service development
teams to create and launch new services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet
such as forums and review websites to understand current
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate effectiveness of advertising methods.
Job Nature : Full time.
Educational Qualification :
BBA/MBA from a well reputed university preferably from any background.
Job Location : Dhaka
Work Experience :
1-3 years; Preference will be given to candidates having similar experience.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Gender : Male/Female
Job Lebel : Entry Level
Others Benefit :
Gratuity, Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance, lunch and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Age : From 24 to 30.
Vacancy Close Date : 30-May-2017
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org